Monday, January 14, 2013

Goodbye

Not really goodbye, more like 'I have moved!'. After three years on blogger I have become increasingly frustrated with it's insistence not to let me post photos where I want them, the huge amount of spam comments I get and the fact that readers generally find it tricky to comment on blogger blogs.

So, it is goodbye to Blogger, but not goodbye to Mummy Limited or, I hope, my lovely, loyal readers.

Please pop over to my new blog. I'm really pleased with how it's looking and would love to see you there. I am feeling reinvigorated with blog posts brimming in my head. There are some lovely large, pretty green buttons for you to subscribe to my new feed. Please do re-subscribe. The only thing that's been holding me back from switching is the thought that I might lose everyone.

So, I'm delighted to introduce the new, improved Mummy Limited, with face lift ;)